Monday, January 21, 2008

Ottawa Small Business Forum & Calendar of Events

Last week, I talked about the Ottawa Small Business Forum , I received several emails requesting more informations about it. I am glad to see that people have an interest in these kind of events and I am looking forward to meet you there. However, the key issue seems to be the publicity, most of the people told me that they never heard of this event before.

Therefore; I've listed below some links to review to ensure that you are not missing any events:

Check out these websites for their Calendar of events ;

OCRI
Ottawa Business Journal
Telfer School of Management
Entrepreneurship Centre
Ottawa Chamber of Commerce
The Young Business Network of the National Capital (YBN-NC)
RGA

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I missed any good website.

No comments: