Wednesday, January 9, 2008

WELCOME!!

Welcome to my first posting!

The purpose of this blog will be to talk about business law and related business matters . As a business lawyer with the boutique law firm Andrews Robichaud, I give advice to my clients on a daily basis on a wide variety of corporate/commercial matters. My objective is to find creative ways to ensure that my clients are protected and I help them to choose the best legal structure to save taxes I hope that this blog will become your reference for all your legal problems related to your business.

I also intent to blog about my interests in life, (travelling, skiing, networking etc.) Actually, I just came back from a great trip in San Andrews, Colombia, I will post some pictures soon.

If you have any questions/suggestions about my blog , please let me know.

See you soon
Hugues Boisvert

1 comment:

Kevin Dee said...

Hugues ... you are right on the mark. The time to set this up is at the beginning, and getting good advice is critical. Our company is in its 12th year and we had a very limited time in which to get set up 12 years ago (10 weeks). We did however get good advice on the shareholder agreement, and while it was at times uncomfortable back then as we laid the framework for the future, we have avoided any major issues since then. So ... despite what they tell you, lawyers can be useful every now and then! Kevin